Essence of eXperience - (The Art and Science of Experience)
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
In a recent poll, only 2.7 percent of respondents said they were happy with their Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Additionally, 87% responded their SLAs are internally focused and are not about the customer, the employee or the experience.
Experience Level Agreements (XLAs) are the foundation of a fresh and optimistic approach to managing the business of technology.
The world is moving on from process to experience. Organizations that do not take this on board and change accordingly face irrelevance. The 8-hour Essence of eXperience course builds confidence about the future by putting learners on the road to XLA success.
The focus of the course is to use interactive cases and exercises to nail down the concept of XLA, what it is, and what it isn’t. Understanding the move to business outcomes based on how an organization makes employees and customers feel is (or should be!) a powerful catalyst for change.
This course sets learners on a solid path beyond ITIL, SLAs, and KPIs into a new perspective of XLAs and performance outcomes. Engage with skilled and expert instructors to learn the Art & Science of experience and how XLAs are changing the way we design and manage technology for better and forever.
In Class Experience: Learners will acquire a practical understanding of the anatomy of an XLA and how it relates to the flow of work in an organization. In class:
- We compare and contrast XLA with the more traditional KPI/SLA approach, and show how they work together
- We introduce the Art & Science of Experience, the XLA Framework®
- We show how XLAs accurately measure moments over time and anticipating experience - prior to an incident
- We walk through real-life examples along with case studies and group exercises to take learning from thinking to action
Delivery: For 8 hours, learners are immersed in material that is presented in a fun, practical manner using exercises and real-world examples.
Who will be your fellow participants?: This class is for all professionals and organizations struggling to improve their customer and employee experience. Many here had heard of XLAs, but just as many found this training while searching to improve on their traditional Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- Reference Cards
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher
The class is designed to prepare attendees to work in the world of XLAs; to understand how they are determined, designed, implemented and managed.
Certification: Learners earn their eXperience Level Agreement (XLA) Champion certificate by achieving a passing score (65%) on a 45 minute, 20 question examination.
Prerequisites: An understanding of ITSM principles and practices is beneficial.
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have years of hands-on IT Practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real life stories and scenarios. Using the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation, allowing all learners to bring from class a wealth of practical knowledge. Workshop leaders are fiercely independent thinkers, who have a track record of using XLAs to achieve positive change in large organizations.
Course Logistics - All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can be:
- Presented at your location
- Sourced through our Courseware Licensing Program (for qualifying organizations)
Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below.
This course is proudly delivered in partnership with CitrusCollab.