my.itsmacademy.com is ITSM Academy's learner portal. The portal extends the classroom experience by providing access to online content and tools to further educate and inspire learners.
Once you register for an ITSM Academy course, you will be provided your Access Key to the Learner Portal. Here you will find all of your pre-reading required for class preparation. Additionally, the labs and assignments are all completed through the portal.
- Increases preparedness
- Enhances retention
- Supports exam preparations (where applicable)
- Provides value-add resources
- Expands access to our community of experts and peers
The goal of my.itsmacademy.com is to provide the most efficient and effective learning experience. Whether a learner is participating in a traditional classroom, or joining us in one of our virtual classrooms, they have access to their learning portal. By including an online component to our education strategy, our learners can actively participate in class preparation, attendance, and have post class access. This blended strategy increases the long-term sustainability of their ITSM education.
- Increase retention and enable exploration through the use of guided online supplemental instruction (learning labs); labs can be completed at a time convenient for the learner
- Traditional (Physical) Classroom: Extend the learning experience by providing access both pre-and-post class
- Virtual Classroom: Improve the impact and flexibility of virtual instruction; enabling learners to balance their workload and class requirements
- Maximize learner engagement by addressing varying learning styles (visual, auditory, kinesthetic)
- Increase learners' ability to learn anywhere and at any time through the use of mobile devices
- Gauge and increase learner retention by using embedded assessments and ITSM Academy's Game On! An Interactive Learning Experience
- Enable self-directed learning by providing learners unlimited access to supplemental online resources
Critical, Action-oriented Thinking
- Supplement classroom lecture with online tools that include hands-on assessments and exercises
- Learning labs support Bloom's foundational levels of understanding and remembering
- Peer group collaboration projects further promote critical thinking
- Personal Action Plans inspire learners to identify improvement opportunities based on what they are learning throughout the class
Let's Go Green
- Lifetime access to content anytime, anywhere, any device
- Reduced environmental impact
See ITSM Academy Public Class Schedule