- Training by Topic
- Service Management
- Agile SM
- Agile Service Management (ASM) Key Concepts
4 Hours: This Agile Service Management Key Concepts course provides a high-level overview of Agile Service Management – the application and integration of Agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile Service Management practices are critical in organizations that want to deliver better products faster and more reliably; particularly those organizations that are adopting DevOps.
Whether your organization’s improvement efforts are focused on deploying new processes, or streamlining existing processes, Agile Service Management’s iterative and incremental approach makes it possible to deliver value more quickly.
Learning Objectives: The learning objectives for the overview include:
- Gaining a high-level understanding of Agile Service Management
- Understanding its core vocabulary, principles and practices
- Learning about Agile Service Management roles, artifacts and events
- Understanding how Agile Service Management interfaces with IT Service Management (ITSM), Agile (Scrum) and Lean
Class also includes GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience® and facilitated discussions and exercises that produce deliverables you can put to use immediately.
- Four (4) hours of instructor led training and exercise facilitation
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- What is Agile Service Management? (pre-class resource)
- Participation in unique assignments designed to apply concepts
- Participation in our in-class GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Learner Personal Action Plan
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Audience: The main target candidates for this course are:
- Anyone interested in learning more about Agile and Scrum from a process ("Ops") perspective
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, re-engineering or improving processes
- Service Management process owners, process managers and consultants
- Process improvement team members
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile environment
- Business stakeholders interested in learning about Agile
Project Management Institute (PMI®) Professional Development Units: ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI as a Global R.E.P. Project Management Professionals earn 4 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have years of hands-on IT Practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real life stories and scenarios. Using the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation, allowing all learners to bring from class a wealth of practical knowledge. Instructors for this course are ITIL Experts and Certified Process Design Engineers, hold multiple DevOps and Agile Service Management Certifications and have completed ITSM Academy's Train-the-Trainer program.
- Live, Virtual Classroom: Log in with the instructor and the other students - no travel!
- Available through our Courseware Licensing Program
- All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can you presented at your location - Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below
Agile Service Management® is a mark of ITSM Academy, Inc.