Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and get 10% off
The ITSM Process Design Guide - Developing, Reengineering, and Improving IT Service Management
IT organizations increasingly recognize the need to design, re-design, and improve their internal IT service management (ITSM) processes. While popular frameworks such as ITIL, Control Objectives for IT (COBIT), Agile and LEAN describe what to do, they do not describe the mechanics of how to do it.
The ITSM Process Design Guide: Developing, Reengineering and Improving IT Service Management closes the knowledge gap by providing detailed guidance on assessing, designing, measuring, and integrating ITSM processes. The advice and techniques in this book apply unilaterally to every IT service provider and ITSM framework, standard, and maturity model. While other books may touch on process design methods and techniques, there is no other publication dedicated specifically to developing, re-engineering and improving ITSM processes.
This textbook is used in all ITSM Academy Certified Process Design Engineer (CPDE) courses and includes Sample Templates.
- Fosters the understanding and integration of multiple ITSM frameworks, standards, and maturity models
- Details and deconstructs ITSM process components, models, and deliverables
- Includes strategies for gathering and analyzing process requirements to aid in analyzing and improving processes
- Shows how to engage process stakeholders and incorporate ITSM best practices into your organization
- Contains a methodology for developing meaningful metrics for your organization and ways to convert data into usable, actionable information
- Includes proven ways to manage the organizational culture change required for continual process improvement
This guide is also the definitive reference source for the CPDE qualification. The CPDE qualification imparts and validates knowledge of best practices in the assessment, design, integration, implementation, and management of ITSM processes. It recognizes the value of having a qualified CPDE within an organization and was endorsed by ITIL's official accreditor as a complementary qualification for the ITIL Qualification Scheme.
2: Defining and Analyzing Customer Requirements
3: Quality Management Principles
4: Defining and Documenting Processes
5: Assessing Process Maturity
6: Process Design and Improvement Steps
7: Tools and Techniques
8: Producing Meaningful Metrics
9: Managing Organizational Change
10: IT Service Management Technologies
A—Sample Process Definition Document
B—Sample Document Control Sheet
C—Sample High-Level Implementation Plan
D—Sample Key Performance Indicators
E—Sample Communication Plan
F—Sample Training Plan
G—Additional Sources of Information
About the Author:
Donna Knapp is a Certified Process Design Engineer (CPDE)® with over 25 years of experience in the IT industry. Donna holds multiple ITSM certifications including: ITIL Expert, ITIL Service Manager, Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®, Certified Agile Product Owner (CAPO)®, DevOps Foundation, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and various ITIL Intermediate and Capability certifications. Donna was one of the first globally to achieve the ITIL Expert, CPDE and CASM certifications.
248 Pages. Published August 2010.