A 6-month renewal MAY be available on your valid exam voucher. Under certain conditions, ITSM Academy can assist with renewing your voucher - it's all based on the PEOPLECERT and DevOps Institute policies as described below.
Under PEOPLECERT's Policy criteria, ITSM Academy may be able renew on your behalf. In those cases, you will receive the email from us with the relevant data within 2 business days after you provide ITSM Academy with your valid voucher number and expire date. For us to assist, the following criteria must be met:
- If your exam has NOT been schedule AND it doesn't expire within 48 hours, then ITSM Academy is able to assist you with your renewal.
- You are required to purchase a voucher extension.
- Please add your voucher number in the comments field during checkout, as shown in the sample image below.
Here is where ITSM Academy is UNABLE to assist you directly:
- If you have scheduled your exam through PEOPLECERT, ITSM Academy can NOT assist you in rescheduling. You must log-in to your PEOPLECERT Candidate profile and purchase the reschedule directly through PEOPLECERT.
- If you miss your schedule exam time, you must contact PEOPLECERT directly. Unfortunately, ITSM Academy can not assist. If you have questions, you will need to contact peoplecert.org directly (and we recommend the chat function on their website).
*Please Note: Vouchers that are within 48 hours of being expired cannot be renewed (PEOPLECERT Policy). new exam voucher will need to be purchased (PEOPLECERT Policy) – click here to purchase a new exam voucher. No refunds or credits can be given on exam vouchers (PEOPLECERT Policy).