This introductory course is suitable for delegates who are new to ITIL and those with ITIL experience looking to achieve a globally recognized certificate.
The ITIL 4 Foundation online course will introduce you to service management key concepts, ITIL principles, the ITIL service value system (SVS), ITIL practices and their role in a service provider organization.
About the Accredited ITIL 4 Foundation Course:
- Get ITIL Foundation qualified online at your own pace
- 30 or 60 days online access - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support available via email
Easy to absorb lessons covering ITIL terminology, concepts, practices and value.
- 26 easy to absorb lessons covering ITIL terminology, structure, concepts and processes
- Module 3: Service Management and Value
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 12 hours
See course sample lesson video.
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of the ITIL framework
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
- Exam duration: 60 minutes.
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here.
- Exam can be purchased with the course, see options above.
- Exam pass mark: 65% (26/40 questions).
- Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers. Contact us for current translation availability.
- Exam value: 2 ITIL credits.
Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner. Purchased extensions are made active from the original expiration date.
This elearning is are offered by ITSM Academy/IT Training Zone Ltd. AXELOS Limited ATO