This course introduces best practices for embracing XLAs and transforming into an employee-focused organization. You will learn how to embed the Experience framework and articulate the value of an experience based culture. Engage with skilled and expert instructors to learn the Art & Science of Experience and how XLAs are changing the way we design and manage technology.
In Class Experience: Learners take a Quick Start Assessment to understand current baseline, which we reference as we guide you through each phase of the Experience Framework. The hands-on activities not only allow you to understand the necessary steps within each phase of the framework (Envision, Enable, Execute & Embrace) but also to identify the next steps in your Journey.
In this course, you gain a clear understanding of competencies and responsibilities needed across all four phases of the framework:
- Envision experience by seeing the patterns, possibilities and pathways forward to experience
- Enable experience through deep business intelligence to measure & interpret experience ambitions & gaps
- Execute experience to deliver, improve and innovate the experience ambition and reduce gaps
- Embrace experience to deliver, ensure and improve the experience for stakeholders and influencers
Delivery: For the course, learners are immersed in material that is presented in a fun, practical manner using exercises and real-world examples.
Who will be your fellow participants?: This class is for all professionals and organizations struggling to improve their customer and employee experience. Many here had heard of XLAs, but just as many found this training while searching to improve on their traditional Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Pre-class resources, including a recap of the Essence of Experience
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Reference Cards
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Experience Framework Action Kit
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher
Certification: Learners earn their Experience Level Agreement (XLA) Ambassador certificate by achieving a passing score (65%) on a 45 minute, 20 question examination.
Prerequisites: Essence of Experience is recommended, but not required
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have years of hands-on IT Practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real life stories and scenarios. Using the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation, allowing all learners to bring from class a wealth of practical knowledge. Workshop leaders are fiercely independent thinkers, who have a track record of using XLAs to achieve positive change in large organizations.
Course Logistics - All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can be:
- Presented at your location
- Sourced through our Courseware Licensing Program (for qualifying organizations)
Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below.
This course is proudly delivered in partnership with CitrusCollab.