The ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfill combined practice module is for IT professionals aiming to establish a good cross-practice collaboration and effective service value streams.
This course bundle is comprised of the following 5 single day courses:
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management
Earning your Monitor, Support and Fulfill meets one of the requirements toward earning your ITIL Master designation – read more.
Prerequisites: ITIL 4 Foundation OR ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate
- Define the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of ITIL 4’s five management practices; Incident, Service Desk, Problem, Service Request and Monitoring and Event Management
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Integrate the practices in the organization’s value streams
- Understand the interfaces and synergies across these five practices
- Apply metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess and develop the capability of the various practices covered by using the ITIL Maturity Model
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- Reference Cards
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Official ITIL Training Materials and Practice Guides
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher
- Successful Candidates receive a 1 month subscription to MyAxelos – a service that equips learners with a wide range of content, templates, toolkits, and online resources, including the ITIL 4 practice guides (upon receipt of the certification)
Certification: Learners earn their ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have successful track records as IT professionals and bring that acumen into the classroom. Utilizing the highest quality content, trainers blend their real-life experiences into lively classroom discussion. Instructors for this course are ITIL 4 Experts, Managing Professionals, and hold multiple ITIL 4, Agile, DevOps and ITSM industry certifications. They have successfully completed ITSM Academy's Managing Professional Train-the-Trainer Program. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Professional Education Hours: Individuals attending this class will earn 18 professional education hours (e.g., PDUs, CPEs, CEUs) upon completion of this course. These professional education hours can be submitted to associations such as the Project Management Institute and ISACA, if applicable.
Classes Held In:
- Live, Virtual Classroom: Log in with the instructor and the other students - no travel!
- Available through our Courseware Licensing Program
- All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can be presented at your location - Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below
Learners should only commit to classes they are prepared to attend. ITSM Academy Open Enrollment Class Terms and Conditions.