|This product is available for pre-order only|
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT training course is part of a stream of modules that extend the ITIL framework. These Extensions Modules provide organizations with the guidance to address and harness the challenges and opportunities presented by emerging technologies and themes that impact operations.
- Complete pre-class reading assignment
- Attend accredited training course (mandatory)
- The key concepts of sustainability
- The value, benefits, costs, and risks of sustainability
- How digital and information technology support sustainability
- How to plan sustainability for an organization
- How organizational sustainability is assessed, maintained, and improved
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Reference Card
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Instructor-led education and exercise facilitation
- Participation in unique case study-based assignments
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher
- Access to a digital edition of ITIL® 4: Sustainability in Digital and IT (upon redeeming voucher)
- Successful Candidates receive a 3 month subscription to MyAxelos – a service that equips learners with a wide range of content, templates, toolkits, and online resources, including the ITIL 4 practice guides (upon receipt of the certification)
Come ready to participate in lively discussions about improvements, benefits and challenges.
Professional Education Hours: Individuals attending this class will earn 24 professional education hours (e.g., PDUs, CPEs, CEUs) upon completion of this course. These professional education hours can be submitted to associations such as the Project Management Institute and ISACA, if applicable.
Audience: The target audience for ITIL Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT include:
- IT/Digital/Service Strategists
- Service Designers/Architects
- Product/Service Managers
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
Certification: This course is an ITIL 4 extension module. Successful completion of this course and exam will grant you the ITIL 4 Specialist: Sustainability In Digital & IT certification.
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors are all ITIL Managing Professional and Strategic Leaders and have years of hands-on IT practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real-world stories and scenarios. Utilizing the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Classes Held In: