Services are the main way that organizations create value for themselves and their customers. Almost all services today are IT-enabled, which means there is tremendous benefit for organizations in creating, expanding and improving their IT service management (ITSM) capability.
ITIL provides organizations with a comprehensive framework for ITSM. ITIL 4 brings ITIL up to date by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
This 2-hour workshop briefly introduces ITIL 4 and its role in the delivery of modern IT services. Key concepts are covered at a high-level along with practical tips for transitioning to ITIL 4.
Course Objectives - The learning objectives of this course include a high-level understanding of:
- ITIL 4 – Why ITIL Needed to Evolve
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL Service Value System
- The ITIL Service Value Chain
- ITIL Practices
- ITIL Guiding Principles
- Transitioning to ITIL 4
This is a non-certification course and so can be tailored to the needs of your organization. Time can be devoted, for example, to discussion and planning activities in the desired section(s).
- Two (2) hours of instructor-led training, discussion and planning facilitation
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- ITIL 4 Reference Card
- Learner Personal Action Plan
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Audience - The main target candidates for this course are:
- Individuals wishing a high-level introduction to ITIL 4
- IT executives, managers and aspiring IT managers
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have years of hands-on IT Practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real life stories and scenarios. Using the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation, allowing all learners to bring from class a wealth of practical knowledge.
Course Logistics - All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can be:
- Presented at your location
- Sourced through our Courseware Licensing Program (for qualifying organizations)
Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below.