**FEBRUARY 12th CLASS IS GUARANTEED TO RUN!** This is ITIL 4 Foundation - for ITIL 3 Foundation, please visit www.itsmacademy.com/itil-fnd
PEOPLECERT has announced the exam vouchers will be ready on 2/28, so class will complete on that date, with a 2-hour exam review. February 28, 2019 running from 10am-12pm
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management. ITIL 4 retains the best of ITIL v3, and the core elements remain intact. The new content allows modern and emerging practices (Agile, Lean, DevOps) to be discussed alongside best practices.
ITIL 4 takes you through an evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps. Read more about ITIL 4 here.
ITSM Academy's ITIL 4 Foundation class includes our unique GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience® Also included are memory exercises and study aids, designed to reinforce key vocabulary and concepts and familiarize learners with the exam question style. They include: fill in the blank, matching, and exam prep questions, along with a '"just-for-fun" crossword puzzle. Some are completed as interactive in-class exercises and some are utilized as homework.
Developed in-house by the ITSM Academy content team, our course covers all material specified in the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management syllabus and prepares attendees to successfully achieve their Foundation certification.
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- The ITIL Lifecycle Reference Card
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in Living the Lifecycle exercises including I am the Incident®
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher (The exam can be purchased along with course seat or at a later date closer to your preferred exam date)
- One-year subscription to AXELOS ITIL Membership (a $60 value) - equips learners with a wide range of content, templates, toolkits, online resources and best practice guidance that enable learners to succeed
Come ready to participate in lively discussions about modernizing processes, benefits and challenges.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with IT services is recommended.
Certification: Learners earn their ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management by achieving a passing score (65%) on a 60 minute, 40 question examination. The exam can be purchased along with course seat or at a later date closer to your preferred exam date.
Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units: ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI as a Global R.E.P. Project Management Professionals earn 22 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors are all ITIL Experts and have years of hands-on IT practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real-world stories and scenarios. Utilizing the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Classes Held In:
- Live, Virtual Classroom: Log in with the instructor and the other students - no travel!
- Available through our Courseware Licensing Program
- All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can you presented at your location - Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below
ITSM Academy Open Enrollment Class Terms and Conditions.