** APRIL 19th CLASS IS GUARANTEED TO RUN **
The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
This 18-hour course adds a new perspective to the ITIL Framework suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders.
Prerequisites: ITIL 4 Foundation
Course Objectives: This course focuses on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- How disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry
- How business leaders are responding
- How to build and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- Reference Cards
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher, which includes access to a official digital eBook (upon redeeming voucher)
Certification: Learners earn their ITIL Leader: Digital and IT Strategy, which meets one of the requirements toward earning your ITIL Master designation – read more.
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors are all IT Service Management experts, ITIL 4 Managing Professionals with years of hands-on IT practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real-world stories and scenarios. Utilizing the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Professional Education Hours: Individuals attending this class will earn 18 professional education hours (e.g., PDUs, CPEs, CEUs) upon completion of this course. These professional education hours can be submitted to associations such as the Project Management Institute and ISACA, if applicable. Successful candidates can log their certificate in PeopleCert’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program to satisfy program requirements.
Classes Held In:
- Live, Virtual Classroom: Log in with the instructor and the other students - no travel!
- Available through our Courseware Licensing Program
- All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can be presented at your location - Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below
Learners should only commit to classes they are prepared to attend. ITSM Academy Open Enrollment Class Terms and Conditions.
Just completed my training for DITS, excellent, excellent class. Great instructor - Jeff. I will highly recommend to anyone in a leadership position in IT
The knowledge from class will help me on a number of different project teams & initiatives. I would have liked class to be a bit longer, it is a lot of information. But overall, another great experience.
The morning review sessions and games helped summarized the previous lesson.
Our teacher presented the material very well and corrected our group on startup challenges with the assignments. Methods and understanding of strategy are great ways to get others to think and rethink how to operate. These classes make me excited. Thank you as always.
The instructor provided great, real-life examples. Very helpful, I know how I am going to use what I learned in class to improve things for myself, and my team.
Content of the course was exceptional and the scenario based exercise definitely help reinforce the material. Great class and would recommend to others.
Too many people forget about strategy and focus on automation and putting everything in the cloud...and forgetting the vision. This class really emphasizes that strategy is key to success. Love the way you used the game to teach us a new topic. It wasn't a review, it was teaching via a game experience.