This product you are viewing is for access to robust, independent study materials. We recommend a minimum of 6 study hours when preparing for the exam. This is self-guided learning, our materials allow you to master the subject matter at you own pace. Once the Learner Portal key has been redeemed, no credits or refunds can be issued. This course is also available for corporate training for you and your team.
Learn how to optimize testing, to test faster and still obtain good quality and a consistent stable result.
These course materials address testing in a DevOps environment and covers concepts such as the active use of test automation, testing earlier in the development cycle, and instilling testing skills in developers, quality assurance, security, and operational teams.
Independent Study Access includes:
- 24x7, lifetime access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - with online content and tools
- Comprehensive Learner Manual (visual, no audio) - see detailed agenda
- Actionable exercises, templates, tools and techniques
- Additional industry related videos and resources
- Class Reference Card
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Fun, interactive online games to reinforce your learning
- Exam voucher (if purchased with course, is issued upon request)
Learning Objectives: The learning objectives for Continuous Testing Foundation include a practical understanding of:
- The purpose, benefits, concepts and vocabulary of DevOps testing
- How DevOps testing differs from other types of testing
- DevOps testing strategies, test management, and results analysis
- Strategies for selecting test tools and implementing test automation
- Integration of DevOps testing into Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery workflows
- How DevOps testers fit with a DevOps culture, organization, and roles
Audience: is for anyone involved in defining a DevOps Testing strategy, such as:
- Delivery Staff
- DevOps Engineers
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Lab Staff
- Maintenance and Support Staff
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Assurance Teams
- Release Managers
- Software Engineers
Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units: ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI as a Global R.E.P. Project Management Professionals earn 16 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
- DevOps Foundation is recommended
- An understanding and knowledge of common DevOps terminology and concepts and related work experience are recommended
Exam & Certification:
The exam can be purchased bundled with this material or at a later date here.
The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute, the exam is optional. By not making the exam a requirement of the course, we are able to save you both time and money! If you choose to take the exam, a voucher will be issued upon request.
Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute examination, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Continuous Testing Foundation certificate. Successful candidates are issued Digital Badges to be shared in Social Media.
Once the Learner Portal key has been redeemed, no credits or refunds can be issued.