The ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement training course is a one day course is for for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, values, and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximizing the value of the Change Enablement practice in their everyday work.
This Change Enablement module helps to maximize the number of successful service and product changes by ensuring that risks have been accurately assessed, authorizing changes to proceed, and managing the change schedule.
- Complete pre-class reading assignment
- ITIL Foundation
- Even if your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate is expired, you can still attend any higher level ITIL 4 course from ITSM Academy. Every successful pass of an ITIL Peoplecert exam, will extend the previous expired certificates to the renewal date of the most recent Axelos Peoplecert exam.
- Attend accredited training course (mandatory)
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement enables professionals to:
- Ensure that changes and their components are realized in an effective, safe, controlled and timely manner to meet stakeholders’ change-related expectations and needs
- Minimize the negative impacts of change
- Balance effectiveness, throughput, governance, compliance and risk control for all changes in the defined scope
- Be adaptive to meet the needs of various approaches to change development
- Measure, assess and develop the Change Enablement practice capability in their organization by using the ITIL Maturity Model
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Reference Card
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Instructor-led education and exercise facilitation
- Participation in unique case study-based assignments
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher, which includes access to a official digital eBook (upon redeeming voucher)
Come ready to participate in lively discussions about improvements, benefits and challenges.
Professional Education Hours: Individuals attending this class will earn 8 professional education hours (e.g., PDUs, CPEs, CEUs) upon completion of this course. These professional education hours can be submitted to associations such as the Project Management Institute and ISACA, if applicable. Successful candidates can log their certificate in PeopleCert’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program to satisfy program requirements.
Audience: The target audience includes:
- Change Managers: Professionals responsible for overseeing the entire change management process
- Change Coordinators: Individuals who coordinate and facilitate the execution of changes
- IT Managers and Directors: Leaders responsible for IT operations and strategic decision-making
- IT Service Managers: Those involved in managing and delivering IT services to meet business needs
- IT Administrators: Individuals responsible for the technical implementation of changes
- Project Managers: Those managing projects that involve significant IT changes
- IT Support Staff: Teams providing support for end-users and addressing issues related to changes
- Business Analysts: Professionals involved in understanding and analyzing business requirements related to IT changes
- Quality Assurance and Testing Professionals: Individuals responsible for ensuring the quality of changes through testing
- Anyone Involved in IT Operations: Individuals across various roles who contribute to or are impacted by changes in IT services
Certification: Successfully passing the 30 minute, 20 question, multiple choice examination earn the ITIL 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement certification
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors are all IT Service Management experts, ITIL 4 Managing Professionals with years of hands-on IT practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real-world stories and scenarios. Utilizing the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Classes Held In: