This 18-hour course is aimed at IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or digital transformation projects working within or towards high velocity environments.
Prerequisites: ITIL 4 Foundation
Course Objectives: This course explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments.
Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- How aspiring organizations can operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations
- The use of working practices such as Agile and Lean
- The use of technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing
- How to focus on rapid delivery of products and services to obtain maximum value
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- Reference Cards
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher
Certification: Learners earn their ITIL Specialist: High Velocity IT
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have successful track records as IT professionals and bring that acumen into the classroom. Utilizing the highest quality content, trainers blend their real-life experiences into lively classroom discussion. Instructors for this course are ITIL Experts, Managing Professionals, and hold multiple ITIL, Agile, DevOps and ITSM industry certifications. They have successfully completed ITSM Academy's Managing Professional Train-the-Trainer Program. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Professional Education Hours: Individuals attending this class will earn 18 professional education hours (e.g., PDUs, CPEs, CEUs) upon completion of this course. These professional education hours can be submitted to associations such as the Project Management Institute and ISACA, if applicable.
Classes Held In:
- Live, Virtual Classroom: Log in with the instructor and the other students - no travel!
- Available through our Courseware Licensing Program
- All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can be presented at your location - Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below
Learners should only commit to classes they are prepared to attend. ITSM Academy Open Enrollment Class Terms and Conditions.