First course date will be added soon. We are awaiting additional details on the course, to be released by AXELOS. Read more about the ITIL 4 Managing Professional modules and the ITIL 4 certification scheme here. Download ITIL 4 Training Catalog.
This 16-hour course is aimed at IT Service Management (ITSM) practitioners responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, those that focus on customer journey and experience, and those that are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers.
Prerequisites: ITIL 4 Foundation
Course Objectives: This course covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers and partners.
Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- The conversion of demand into value via IT enabled services
- Key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design and customer journey mapping
- Tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction which is integral to business success in the current competitive landscape
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- Reference Cards
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher
Certification: Learners earn their ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have successful track records as IT professionals and bring that acumen into the classroom. Utilizing the highest quality content, trainers blend their real-life experiences into lively classroom discussion. Instructors for this course are ITIL Experts, Managing Professionals, and hold multiple ITIL, Agile, DevOps and ITSM industry certifications. They have successfully completed ITSM Academy's Managing Professional Train-the-Trainer Program. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units: ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI as a Global R.E.P. Project Management Professionals earn TBA contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
Classes Held In:
- Live, Virtual Classroom: Log in with the instructor and the other students - no travel!
- Available through our Courseware Licensing Program
- All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can be presented at your location - Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below
Learners should only commit to classes they are prepared to attend. ITSM Academy Open Enrollment Class Terms and Conditions.