This 18-hour course is aimed at IT Service Management (ITSM) practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery.
Prerequisites: ITIL 4 Foundation
Course Objectives: This course covers the core service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the creation of services.
Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- The integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services
- Supporting practices, methods and tools
- Service performance and service quality and improvement methods
- How to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services in an increasingly competitive market
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- Reference Cards
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in unique in-class assignments
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher
Certification: Learners earn their ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have successful track records as IT professionals and bring that acumen into the classroom. Utilizing the highest quality content, trainers blend their real-life experiences into lively classroom discussion. Instructors for this course are ITIL Experts, Managing Professionals, and hold multiple ITIL, Agile, DevOps and ITSM industry certifications. They have successfully completed ITSM Academy's Managing Professional Train-the-Trainer Program. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Professional Education Hours: Individuals attending this class will earn 18 professional education hours (e.g., PDUs, CPEs, CEUs) upon completion of this course. These professional education hours can be submitted to associations such as the Project Management Institute and ISACA, if applicable.
Classes Held In:
- Live, Virtual Classroom: Log in with the instructor and the other students - no travel!
- Available through our Courseware Licensing Program
- All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can be presented at your location - Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below
Learners should only commit to classes they are prepared to attend. ITSM Academy Open Enrollment Class Terms and Conditions.