VeriSM™ is a Service Management approach for the digital age that helps service providers create a flexible operating model to meet desired business outcomes. The VeriSM approach describes how to achieve:
Service Management for the Digital Age
Based around the VeriSM model, VeriSM shows organizations how emerging technologies and progressive management practices can be applied in a flexible way to deliver the right product or service at the right time to their consumers.
This eight (8) hour course offers professionals with a background in service management the opportunity to bridge into VeriSM™ Foundation. The course introduces the VeriSM model which emphasizes focusing on value, outcomes and organizational goals. The course also introduces VeriSM’s unique management mesh, which provides guidance for choosing the appropriate practices and technologies to establish a product or service.
VeriSM allows for a tailored approach depending upon the type of business you are in, the size of your organization, your business priorities, your organizational culture – and even the nature of the individual project or service you are working on. Rather than focusing on one prescriptive way of working, VeriSM helps organizations to respond to their consumers and deliver value with integrated service management practices.
Learning Objectives: VeriSM™ Plus looks at progressive practices and how they relate to service management. The certification focuses on the impact of progressive practices and innovative technologies on modern Service Management.
During this class, learners acquire a practical understanding of:
- The Service Organization
- People and Organizational Structure
- The VeriSM™ Model
- Progressive Practices
- Innovative Technologies
- Getting Started
Come ready to participate in lively discussions about improvements, benefits and challenges.
Delivery: For 8 hours, learners are immersed in material that is presented in a fun, practical manner using exercises, sample exam questions and real-world examples.
Audience: This training and certification is designed to build on fundamental service management skills and knowledge gained through VeriSM™ Essentials or another service management framework.
This class is for all professionals and organizations involved in delivering value to customers through the development, delivery, operation and/or promotion of services including:
- Line and process managers
- Business professionals
- Process professionals
- Experienced service management professionals
Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units: ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI as a Global R.E.P. Project Management Professionals earn 8 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have successful track records as IT professionals and bring that acumen into the classroom. Utilizing the highest quality content, our trainers blend their real-life experiences into lively classroom discussion.
Trainers for this course are seasoned professionals, hold multiple IT service management (ITSM), DevOps and Agile industry certifications and have successfully completed ITSM Academy's VeriSM Train-the-Trainer Program.
Course / Student Materials:
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal – my.itsmacademy.com – extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Learner Personal Action Plan
- Sample documents, templates tools and techniques
- Study aids and sample exams
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- Eight (8) hours of instructor led training and exercise facilitation
- Participation in our GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in unique assignments designed to apply concepts
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam voucher
- Complete pre-class assignment (recommended)
Exam & Certification: Class culminates with an independent exam, administered by EXIN. Successfully passing (65%) the 30 minute examination, consisting of 20 multiple-choice questions, leads to the VeriSM™ Plus Certificate.
- Important Note: Successful candidates who hold and upload evidence of one or more of the following certifications when registering for the VeriSM Plus exam will also be granted the VeriSM™ Foundation Certificate:
- VeriSM™ Essentials Certificate
- A current Foundation Certificate (or equivalent) from a recognized service management framework (e.g., ITIL®, ISO/IEC 20000, IT4IT™)
Classes Held In:
- Live, Virtual Classroom: Log in with the instructor and the other students - no travel!
- Available through our Courseware Licensing Program
- All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can you presented at your location - Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below
Learners should only commit to classes they are prepared to attend. ITSM Academy Open Enrollment Class Terms and Conditions.
VeriSM™ is a registered trademark of IFDC. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. IT4IT™ is a registered trademark of The Open Group.