RESILIA™ Cyber Resilience Best Practices - PDF Book
This RESILIA manual is a mandatory for RESILIA Foundation eLearning. The manual contains best practice guidance for cyber security across the service lifecycle, helping you to align cyber resilience with your organizational goals and governance.
Cyber Resilience Best Practices provides organizations with a methodology for implementing cyber resilience. It offers a practical approach to cyber resilience, reflecting the need to detect and recover from incidents, and not rely on prevention alone. It uses the ITIL® framework, which provides a proven approach to the provision of services that align to business outcomes.
- Designed to help organizations better prepare themselves to deal with an increasing range and complexity of cyber threats. It provides a management approach to assist organizations with their compliance needs, so it complements new and existing policies and frameworks.
- The guide has been developed by experts in both hands-on cyber resilience and systems management. Working closely with subject and technology experts in cybersecurity assessment
- This guidance supports the best practice training and certification which is available to help organizations up-skill their people by providing a defined benchmark for cyber resilience knowledge and skills.
- Resilia Cyber Resilience Best Practices is aligned to fit with ITIL as this is the most widely accepted service management framework. However, the best practice is equally suitable for organizations to adopt within other systems such as COBIT® and organization-specific frameworks.
- Provides a methodology for implementing cyber resilience best practices to help commercial organizations prevent, detect and reduce the impact of cyber attacks. It includes how to detect and recover from cyber security incidents using the ITIL framework, which provides a proven approach to the provision of services that align to business outcomes.
The publication is relevant for any organization using technology to manage information that is critical to its success. It is aimed at managers who are responsible for staff and processes that contribute to the cyber resilience of the organization, whether designing, operating, supporting or acting as the end users of those information systems. This RESILIA manual is a mandatory for RESILIA Foundation eLearning.
- Published: June 2015
- ISBN: 9780113314638
- Format: PDF (eBook and Online Subscription coming soon.)
- The hard copy book can be purchased outside of ITSM Academy's website: TSO Shop