Get an overview of Kanban with this spotlight course.
This course looks at Kanban, its background, how it can be used in your work and private life, and how to improve the way that you work.
About the Spotlight on Kanban Course:
- Study online at your own pace
- 90 or 150 days online access - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support available via email
Learning Objectives: Upon successful completion learners will understand:
- Learn the essentials of Kanban
- Put Kanban into the context of your home or business environment
Course / Student Materials:
- 3 easy to absorb lessons
- Study duration: 1 hour study
- Lesson 1: Introducing Kanban – including the history of Kanban and its importance
- Lesson 2: Kanban in action – building your workflow and Kanban boards
- Lesson 3: Reviewing your work – introducing Stand-up and making improvements
Exam & Certification: There is no exam for this course.