The online ITIL 4 Managing Professional Program is a stream of four modules that are part of ITIL 4, the next evolution of ITIL. Learn the practical and technical knowledge required to run successful IT enabled services, teams and workflows. The program includes the four ITIL 4 Specialist Modules Create, Deliver and Support (CDS), Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV), High-Velocity IT (HVIT) and Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI).
About the Accredited ITIL ITIL 4 Managing Professional Program Course:
- Receive ITIL Managing Professional designation online at your own pace
- 365 days online access - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support available via email
- Fully accredited
The Managing Professional Program includes four courses – Create, Deliver and Support (CDS), Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV), High-Velocity IT. (HVIT), Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI).
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
This is the ideal starting point after ITIL 4 Foundation and is perfect for those who manage the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services.
ITIL CDS will help you to:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
This course looks at the engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, focusing on how organizations can convert demand into value with the use of IT enabled services
ITIL DSV will help you to:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders and how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
ITIL 4 Specialist High-Velocity IT
The ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments.
ITIL HVIT will help you to:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve
DPI is for anyone involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. You’ll learn the skills needed to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction and practical and strategic methods for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility
ITIL DPI will help you to:
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- Students must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and must also have completed an accredited training course before taking any of the Specialist exams
- Exam duration: 90 minutes.
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here.
- Exam can be purchased with the course, see options above.
- Exam pass mark: 70% (28/40 questions).
- Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers. Contact us for current translation availability.
Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner. Purchased extensions are made active from the original expiration date.
This elearning is are offered by ITSM Academy/IT Training Zone Ltd. AXELOS Limited ATO