The ITIL 4 Specialist Direct, Plan and Improve module provides IT professionals and leaders with the knowledge they need to use ITIL methods in their overall IT strategy, and to create a robust IT organization with a strong and effective strategic direction. This module will show who to achieve a clear alignment between strategy and operations in order to maximize outcomes. The module equips candidates with the skills to control, influence and inspire others to work in a desired way and create effective, high performing IT and digital teams.
It is the universal module which will be a key component of both ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
About the Accredited ITIL Strategist Direct Plan and Improve Course:
- Get ITIL Direct Plan and Improve qualified online at your own pace
- 180 days online access - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support available via email
It is essential that IT managers and leaders have a clear strategic direction when it comes to the management of IT/digital teams and workflows. By studying the DPI course, you’ll learn how to encourage a culture of continual improvement, how to ensure decision making policy is placed at the right level, how to Innovate while remaining compliant and you’ll increase your knowledge and skillset.
- 25 easy to absorb lessons covering key concepts, continual improvement, measurement and reporting, along with organizational change management and portfolio, risk, and strategy management
- Module 3: The Role of Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
See course sample lesson video.
- Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and be able to demonstrate that they have undertaken accredited training before taking the DPI exam
- Exam duration: 90 minutes.
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here.
- Exam can be purchased with the course, see options above.
- Exam pass mark: 70% (28/40 questions).
- Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers. Contact us for current translation availability.
Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner. Purchased extensions are made active from the original expiration date.
This elearning is are offered by ITSM Academy/IT Training Zone Ltd. AXELOS Limited ATO