The ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support module builds on the concepts introduced in ITIL 4 Foundation. It is ideal for IT practitioners and leaders who want to make improvements to their organization’s service management methods, and to the operation of IT-enabled digital products and services.
CDS focuses on a practical and holistic approach to the creation and management of effective services, including the creation and improvement of value streams for new and existing services.
About the Accredited ITIL Specialist Create, Deliver & Support Course:
- Get ITIL Create, Deliver and Support qualified online at your own pace
- 180 days online access - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support available via email
By studying the CDS course you’ll learn how established practices can be improved, how services are developed, and users supported with value streams. Find out how to increase service efficiency and how to create an effective flow of work, use new technologies and approaches and create a culture that’s geared towards success.
- 25 easy to absorb lessons covering key concepts, value streams and how to create, deliver and support services
- Module 3: Value Streams for User Support
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
See course sample lesson video.
- Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and be able to demonstrate that they have undertaken accredited training before taking the CDS exam
- Exam duration: 90 minutes.
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here.
- Exam can be purchased with the course, see options above.
- Exam pass mark: 70% (28/40 questions).
- Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers. Contact us for current translation availability.
Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner. Purchased extensions are made active from the original expiration date.
This elearning is are offered by ITSM Academy/IT Training Zone Ltd. AXELOS Limited ATO