This introductory course is suitable for delegates who are new to ITIL and those with ITIL experience looking to achieve a globally recognised certificate.
Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for intermediate level ITIL training. Become certified now, at your own pace with this innovative course.
About the Accredited ITIL Foundation Course:
- Get ITIL Foundation qualified online at your own pace
- 30 or 60 days online access - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support available via email
- 17 easy to absorb lessons covering ITIL terminology, structure, concepts and processes
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
- Lesson 1: Introducing ITIL
- Lesson 2: Service management and stakeholders
- Lesson 3: Functions, roles and processes
- Lesson 4: The service lifecycle
- Lesson 5: Service Strategy key concepts
- Lesson 6: Service Strategy processes
- Lesson 7: Service Design key concepts
- Lesson 8: Service Design processes (1)
- Lesson 9: Service Design processes (2)
- Lesson 10: Service Transition processes (1)
- Lesson 11: Service Transition processes (2)
- Lesson 12: Service Operation processes
- Lesson 13: Service Operation functions
- Lesson 14: CSI
- Lesson 15: Roles
- Lesson 16: Technology considerations
- Lesson 17: The sample exam
See course sample lesson video.
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of the ITIL framework
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
- Exam duration: 60 minutes.
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here.
- Exam can be purchased with the course, see options above.
- Exam pass mark: 65% (26/40 questions).
- Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers. Contact us for current translation availability.
- Exam value: 2 ITIL credits.
Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner. Purchased extensions are made active from the original expiration date.
This elearning is are offered by ITSM Academy/IT Training Zone Ltd. AXELOS Limited ATO