**NOVEMBER 14 CLASS IS GUARANTEED TO RUN!**
Our most popular accredited ITIL class, this course includes ITSM Academy's unique Living the Lifecycle exercises, GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience® and I am the Incident®.
These exercises use simulation to help learners understand the purpose of and relationships between key ITIL processes. Also included are memory exercises and study aids, designed to reinforce key vocabulary and concepts and familiarize learners with the exam question style. They include: fill in the blank, matching, and exam prep questions, along with a just-for-fun crossword puzzle. Some are completed as interactive in-class exercises and some are utilized as homework.
Developed in-house by the ITSM Academy content team, our ITIL Foundation course is a journey through the five (5) stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
ITSM Academy's course covers all material specified in The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management syllabus and prepares attendees to successfully achieve their Foundation certification. The independent exam is included with this class.
Course / Student Materials:
- Instructor led education and exercise facilitation
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in Living the Lifecycle exercises including I am the Incident®
- Access to ITSM Academy's Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com - extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
- Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- The ITIL Lifecycle Reference Card
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids and sample exams
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam Voucher
Come ready to participate in lively discussions about process improvements, benefits and challenges.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with IT services is recommended.
Certification: Learners earn their ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management by achieving a passing score (65%) on a 60 minute, 40 question examination, which is included with this course.
ITIL Expert: Earn 2 credits of the 22 required to achieve the ITIL Expert Certification.
Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units: ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI as a Global R.E.P. Project Management Professionals earn 22 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
Audience: ITIL Foundation training is essential for anyone involved in the internal or external delivery of IT services including;
- IT Leadership
- Key Business Managers
- Network Operations
- Business Process Analysts
- Business Analysts
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
- Systems Integrators
- Help Desk / Service Desk Managers and Analysts
- Managed Service Providers
- Application Developers
- Solution Providers and Sales Staff
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors are all ITIL Experts and have years of hands-on IT practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real-world stories and scenarios. Utilizing the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation. Alumni complete class prepared to pass the exam, but more importantly, with a wealth of practical knowledge.
Classes Held In:
- Live, Virtual Classroom: Log in with the instructor and the other students - no travel!
- Available through our Courseware Licensing Program
- All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can you presented at your location - Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below
ITSM Academy Open Enrollment Class Terms and Conditions.