16 Hour: This highly interactive course is designed to assist organizations in using ITIL best practices to implement or improve a Service Desk.
This workshop includes ITSM Academy’s unique We are the Service Desk exercise as well as a section of our Jumpstart Series, 5 Steps to Jumpstart a Service Desk – Focusing on Quick Wins.
- Key differences between a Help Desk and a Service Desk
- Planning to Implement a Service Desk
- Different Service Desk Structures, Staffing and Training Needs
- Relationship of the Service Desk to other Processes
- Service Desk Activities and Roles
- Incident Management Best Practices
- Meaningful Metrics and Reporting
- Tool Selection Criteria and Guidance
Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units:
ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI as a Global R.E.P. Project Management Professionals earn 4 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have years of hands-on IT Practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real life stories and scenarios. Using the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation, allowing all learners to bring from class a wealth of practical knowledge. Instructors for this course are ITIL Experts and Certified Process Design Engineers.
Contact us for corporate, onsite delivery of this course which is available upon request.