Please note that this version of ITIL 3 intermediate course along with the exam will be discontinued by AXELOS on January 1, 2022. After this date, learners will not be able to sit an ITIL v3 Release, Control and Validation exam. All exams need to be TAKEN prior to January 1, 2022. PeopleCert will not approve any exceptions. We recommend you request your exam by Friday, December 17th - or earlier.
The Release, Control and Validation (RCV) module is one of the qualifications in the ITIL Service Capability stream. This course focuses on the practical application of RCV practices in order to enable the successful planning, testing and implementation of new services that meet the organization’s or users’ needs. Designed to develop organizations’ or individuals’ understanding of the ITIL Service Transition processes, this course provides the knowledge needed to manage transitional changes effectively, to ensure that new services are verified and tested correctly and that release and deployment meet organizational requirements.
Get ITIL RCV certified online at your own pace, at times that suit you – wholly online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
About the Accredited ITIL Lifecycle Course:
- Study online at your own pace
- 11 modules, divided into easy to absorb lessons
- Online access expires December 20, 2021 - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support available via email
Professional Development Units (PDUs): Learners earn 22 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
Course / Student Materials:
- 11 easy to absorb lessons
- Study duration: 30 hours mandatory study, also 12 hours self-study with the Service Strategy and Service Design core volumes is recommended
- Change Management Process Introduction
- Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Release and Deployment Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Change Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Transition Planning and Support and Change Management Roles
- Technology Considerations
- Preparing for the exam
Prerequisites: The ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management (Retired as of July 1 2021).
Exam & Certification: Successfully passing (70%) the 90 minute exam, consisting of 8 complex, multi-part, multiple choice scenario-based gradient scored questions, leads to the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: RCV certificate.
Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner. Purchased extensions are made active from the original expiration date.
The ITIL courses on this page are offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited