- Foundation Certificate in DevOps - Accredited
The BCS Foundation Certificate in DevOps
The Foundation Certificate in DevOps course is produced in conjunction with the DevOps Group and is accredited by BCS. This course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals.
Purchase an exam voucher with your training to get DevOps Foundation certified. Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for intermediate level DevOps training. Become certified now, at your own pace with this innovative course.
Suitable for: Individuals and organisations seeking a fundamental understanding of DevOps; employees, managers, stakeholders and suppliers who are leading or contributing to an organisation’s DevOps initiatives; consultants guiding their clients through DevOps programs and process improvement initiatives; application and infrastructure providers whose products are part of the DevOps tool chain; internal and external suppliers; business stakeholders.
About the Course:
- Get DevOps Foundation qualified online at your own pace
- 30 or 60 days online access
- Accredited DevOps Course
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support available via email
- Easy to absorb lessons covering DevOps terminology, structure, concepts and processes
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Module 1: Introducing DevOps
- Module 2: CALMS: Culture
- Module 3: CALMS: Automation
- Module 4: CALMS: Lean
- Module 5: CALMS: Measurement
- Module 6: CALMS: Sharing
- Module 7: Common DevOps Roles
- Module 8: Product vs. Project
- Module 9: The Three Ways of DevOps, Methods and Approaches
- Module 10: DevOps Practices
- Module 11: Summary and Exam Preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of the DevOps framework
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
- Exam duration: 60 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored
- Exam can be purchased with the course, see options above
- Exam pass mark: 65% (26/40 questions)
- Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers
This elearning is delivered in partnership with the IT Training Zone Ltd. Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner. Purchased extensions are made active from the original expiration date.