4 Hours: In order to successfully manage services, organizations must define and document the services provided to their customers. This 4-hour, non-certification workshop is designed to assist organizations through the difficult journey of service modeling.
This course provides a great opportunity for facilitated discussions about service definitions, the difference between business and technical services and the form and format of an organization’s Service Catalog.
Course materials, exercises and discussion provide learners with a solid starting point and the imperative skills to continue defining their services and building their catalog.
- Understanding an approach to defining your services
- Understanding the difference between a Business and Technical Service Catalog
- Identifying key information about each service to include in the catalog
- Understanding service maps
- Recognizing the relationship between the Service Catalog and other ITSM processes
- Exploring technologies that support the Service Catalog
- Overcoming obstacles, challenges and risks
Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units:
ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI as a Global R.E.P. Project Management Professionals earn 16 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have years of hands-on IT Practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real life stories and scenarios. Using the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation, allowing all learners to bring from class a wealth of practical knowledge. Instructors for this course are ITIL Experts and Certified Process Design Engineers.
Contact us for corporate, onsite delivery of this course.