This fully accredited Agile Project Management (PM) Foundation course provides a fundamental understanding of the approach, principles and practices needed to be an Agile Project Manager, ideal for anyone leading or working on projects where a mature Agile framework is needed. Focusing on being Agile and flexible within project delivery, topics include roles and responsibilities, products, processes, control, prioritization and timeboxing within a DSDM project. This course is perfect, not just for Project Managers, but also for Agile team members wanting to gain a better understanding of this Agile approach and expand their knowledge and skills.
About the Accredited Agile PM Foundation Course:
- Study online at your own pace
- 90 days online access - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes quizzes, exercises, study guides, sample exams and more
- Training+ Virtual Mentor session included
This certification offers a broad understanding of Agile principles and how they can be applied to project management to deliver value at speed. The course also looks at the DSDM framework and its application to Agile projects. The Agile PM Foundation is ideal for those working in Project Management or members of an Agile team who are looking to develop their Project Management understanding and skills
Course / Student Materials:
- 36 easy to absorb lessons
- Study duration: 16 hours
- Module 1 - Choosing Your Agile Approach
- Module 2 - Philosophy, Principles and Project Variables
- Module 3 - Preparing for Success
- Module 4 - The DSDM Process
- Module 5 - DSDM Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 6 - DSDM Products
- Module 7 - Key Practices - Prioritization and Timeboxing
- Module 8 - Planning and Control Through the Lifecycle
- Module 9 - Other DSDM Practices
- Module 10 - Course Recap and Exam Preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of Agile or project management
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
Exam & Certification: Successfully passing (50%) the 40 minute, closed book exam, consisting of 50 multiple choice questions leads to the Agile Project Management Foundation Qualification.
The Agile Project Management course on this page is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of The APM Group Ltd. AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved. Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner. Purchased extensions are made active from the original expiration date.