- RESILIA Foundation - Cyber Resilience eLearning
RESILIA™ is a cyber resilience best practice portfolio comprising certified training courses and resources designed to strengthen an organization’s resilience against cyber based threats. RESILIA best practices enable a proactive, balanced and collaborative approach to identifying and managing cyber risks from a people, process and technology point of view while enabling the organizational capability to detect and recover from cyberattacks faster.
Utilizing the ITIL Lifecycle – RESILIA improves the organization’s ability to detect, respond to and recover from cyber security attacks while minimizing the potential damages.
- Takes delegates through a lifecycle approach to organisational cyber resilience, from creating a strategy aligned do business objectives to operational cyber resilience activities.
- Provides guidance on how this new organizational capability of business cyber resilience can be managed using existing management systems such as ITIL® and Cobit.
- Complements existing cybersecurity frameworks and standards including the NIST framework and ISO 27001, 31000 and 38500.
Become certified now, at your own pace with this innovative course. Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for intermediate level RESILIA training.
About the Accredited RESILIA Course:
- Get RESILIA Foundation qualified online at your own pace
- 30 or 60 days online access - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Course includes the RESILIA manual (pdf format)
- Course can be purchased with or without the independent examination which leads to the RESILIA Cyber Resilience Foundation Certification
- Tutor support available via email
- 10 easy to absorb lessons covering RESILIA terminology, structure, concepts and processes
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
- Module 1: Introduction to cyber resilience
- Module 2: Risk management
- Module 3: Managing cyber resilience
- Module 4: Cyber resilience strategy
- Module 5: Cyber resilience design
- Module 6: Cyber resilience transition
- Module 7: Cyber resilience operation
- Module 8: Cyber resilience improvement
- Module 9: Roles and responsibilities
- Module 10: Exam preparation
See course sample lesson video.
- Exam duration: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored, Read about online exams here
- Exam can be purchased with the course, see options above
- Exam pass mark: 65% (26/40 questions)
This elearning is delivered in partnership with the IT Training Zone Ltd. Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner.
RESILIA is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.