The Business Relationship Management course is an advanced, practitioner certification. The Business Relationship Manager strives to optimize the value of their enterprise and with this course, we will give you the tools to do just that. This course covers a value set of skills to foster an effective environment between a service provider and its business partners. These skills can be utilized through organizational roles, practices, and a company wide vision.
According to the Business Relationship Management Institute – the professional organization devoted to BRM practitioners – Business Relationship Management is a role, a discipline, and an organizational capability. The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) sits at the intersection between the Service Provider and the Business Partner to ensure that the business goals are supported. An effective BRM contributes to the business leadership team by actively engaging with the business to discuss strategic direction and works to identify ways for the Provider to not only support, but to advance the business’ objectives.
About the Business Relationship Management Course:
- Get Business Relationship Management Professional qualified online at your own pace
- 30 or 60 days online access - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support available via email
- 8 easy to absorb lessons covering terminology, structure, concepts and processes
- Module 1: An overview of BRM
- Module 2: Strategic partnering
- Module 3: Business IQ
- Module 4: Portfolio Management
- Module 5: Business transition management
- Module 6: Provider domain knowledge
- Module 7: Powerful communication
- Module 8: Exam preparation
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
Click on Product Videos tab (above) to see course sample.
Exclusive Delegate Discount: Continue your BRM journey with our exclusive delegate discount. Receive 50% off membership of the Business Relationship Management Institute when buying our course. Access the BRM Body of Knowledge free as a member, to support you during and after your training.
Upon registration, ITSM Academy learners receive a 50% discount on the BRM Institute membership fee; details included in the confirmation letter you’ll receive after registering for the course.
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of the BRM framework
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
- Exam duration: 40 minutes.
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice.
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here.
- Exam questions: 50 questions.
- Exam pass mark: 50% (25/50 questions).
- Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers. Contact us for current translation availability.
- Exam vouchers must be requested within 6 months of purchase.
This elearning is delivered in partnership with the IT Training Zone Ltd. Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner.