Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and get 10% off
ITIL Practitioner Guidance is the essential reference text which accompanies the ITIL Practitioner qualification. Fully integrated with the ITIL Practitioner syllabus, this publication is also a practical guide that helps IT service management (ITSM) professionals turn ITIL theory into practice through case studies, worksheets, templates and scenarios.
This book is used for the ITIL Practitioner course and its open book exam. The book has specific note taking criteria - please read more here.
The book assumes knowledge of ITIL and ITSM up to ITIL Foundation level, and begins with a discussion of the guiding principles of ITSM:
- Focus on value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
- Design for experience
- Work holistically
- Observe directly
The publication shows how following the CSI (continual service improvement) approach, and how the core skills of organizational change management, communication, metrics and measurement, can underpin successful ITSM improvement initiatives.
- Built around the syllabus of the ITIL Practitioner qualification
- The only book allowed into the ITIL Practitioner exam - The book has specific note taking criteria - please read more here.
- A practical guide to implementing day-to-day ITSM improvements
- Comes with a concludes with a practical toolkit containing templates, worksheets and assessments which can be used within the Practitioner's daily work practices to improve the value of the service they provide to their customers