Get a quick introduction to ITIL and service management essentials with ITIL Lite.
Based around a real world financial services case study, this course is suitable for technical, business and executive personnel.
About the Accredited ITIL Lifecycle Course:
- Study online at your own pace
- 30 or 60 days online access - Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner
- Includes videos and a 75 page download report – yours to keep
- Learn the essentials of ITIL and IT service management
- Put ITIL into the context of today’s business environment
- 3 easy to absorb lessons covering ITIL terminology, structure, concepts and processes
- Study duration: 110 minutes
Lessons in this course
- Lesson 1: Introducing ITIL – including the history of ITIL and its importance
- Lesson 2: ITIL in action – a deeper dive into the service lifecycle
- Lesson 3: Implementing ITIL and next steps – includes implementation considerations and some real world case studies
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of the ITIL framework
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
- There is no exam associated with this course
- If you’d like to gain an ITIL certification, visit our ITIL Foundation page to learn more
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Ltd.
This elearning is delivered in partnership with the IT Training Zone Ltd. Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner.