Study ITIL®, ISO/IEC 20000, OBASHI and COBIT for a complete picture of service management excellence.
The program gives you:
- 8 months access (240 days) to all four Foundation courses
- ISO/IEC 20000
- Extended access to the training materials
- Detailed video tutorials
- Downloadable study guides
- Exercises, resources and quizzes
- Practice exams with examiners’ rationale
The ISO/ IEC 20000 pocketbook (ebook), which is a handy reference to the key information on ISO/IEC 20000. It features an overview of the purpose of the standard and shows how to use it.
The ITIL Foundation Essentials eBook – this is the essential accessory for anyone studying the ITIL Foundation. An official ITIL Licensed product, this eBook gives you a distillation of critical information - no waffle or padding - just the information that you need.
Successful Change Management – pdf download. Successful change management is a critical component of an organisation’s IT service management capability. This 44 page report provides support and guidance to help you to improve your change management process and change success rate.
In addition to all the above, you will also have access to our resource zone, with free downloads plus support from our tutors, all of who have a wealth of experience and extensive knowledge.
The four foundation courses included in the program retail at a combined price of $1,266 when purchased individually, so not only are you gaining FOUR certifications, you’re also saving $467.
Don’t forget that all the foundation courses included in the Foundations For Professionals Program are available entirely online, so that you can study at a time and place that suits you.
Exams are not included in the program price.
- The ITIL Foundation Course
- The ISO 20000 Foundation Course
- THE OBASHI Foundation Course
- The COBIT 5 Foundation Course
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of the ITIL framework
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Ltd.
This elearning is delivered in partnership with the IT Training Zone Ltd. Access starts as soon as you log-in, or after 28 days from purchase – whichever is sooner. Purchased extensions are made active from the original expiration date.